Sunday, April 6, 2008

Details Like This Make Life Worth Living


I have a passion for walls, windows, and doors. I know it's not original, but I really love to take photos of interesting edifices. I love to wander through cities and come across well-lived-in walls to photograph. Using my Lomo is one of my favorite ways to remember these structures, too. Oh, how I love my Lomo LC-A! My favorite film to run through this camera is Kodak Ektachrome, which I always cross process as well.

Here are three of my favorite Lomos of walls and windows and doors. All of the photos were shot using my Lomo LC-A camera and cross-processed Kodak Ektachrome e100g film. I wish I knew what was behind these doors and through these windows...


Details Like This Make Life Worth Living (2008)
Location: Lisbon, Portugal


The Nonconformist (2006)
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania


Layers (2007)
Location: Amman, Jordan

No comments: