Monday, May 5, 2008

Holgaroid fun

I love my Holgaroid camera, a frankenstein creation fitting a Holga FN with a type 80 Polaroid back. What's more, I've hoarded a good amount of the square Polaroid films, so I can keep shooting with it for awhile, although it will never be long enough. Over the next few days, I'll post some of my favorite photos that I've taken with this delicious picture-making device. I'll start with these, some of my lesser known Holgaroid photographs.


Memories of Summer (2006)
Film: Polaroid Type 88
Location: Leu Gardens, Orlando, Florida


Strive (2006)
Film: Polaroid Type 85 (this is the positive)
Location: Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando, Florida


There's a Big World Out There (2006)
Film: Polaroid Type 88
Model: My terrier, Orson


An Alien's Confection (2008)
Film: Polaroid Type Chocolate 80
Location: Denton, Texas

No comments: