Friday, October 16, 2009

Signs

Everyone who follows my photography knows that I have a penchant for signs. Sparked by my post yesterday about Tucumcari's retro wonders, I thought I'd post a few more sign photos from my summer roadtrip today! All of these photos were taken using my Polaroid SX-70 and the beautiful Polaroid Artistic TZ film.


Lounge (2009)
Location: Tucumcari, New Mexico


L&J (2009)
Location: El Paso, Texas
By the way, you should really eat at L&J if you go to El Paso! It's one of my favorite places in a city of great Mexican food. I particularly love their guacamole tacos and their unique salsas. It's directly across the street from Concordia Cemetery, so it's easy to find as well!


Tepee Curios (2009)
Location: Tucumcari, New Mexico


The Plainsman (2009)
Location: Holbrook, Arizona

More to come! It's incredible how many cool retro signs exist in the Southwest!
Signed prints in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

Jes said...

I love these! Especially the Tepee Curious!
Beautiful!

futurowoman said...

Thank you very much, Jes! :)