Friday, March 5, 2010

I Have a Proposition for You!

I have a little proposition for you! Do you have any spare Polaroid Time-Zero film laying about? If so, I'd love to shoot it for you! Here's my proposition:

You send me the film, and I will shoot it and send the originals back to you! What's the catch? I have the right to shoot what I want, scan them before I send them back, and sell any prints from the scans, if they come out nice!

If you'd like to enter into this little deal with me, send me an email! Regardless of how old the film is, I will shoot your film (provided the battery inside works!), sign the originals, and send them back to you! And if you're wondering what I do with Time-Zero, check out my Flickr set of Time-Zero Polaroids I've shot since 2005!

Thanks for considering!

Identification (2007)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid Time-Zero
Self-portrait

1 comment:

S and O said...

ah shucks, how I wish I had some Polaroid film ;)

sounds like a lot of fun!

xoxo
Olivia