Monday, May 25, 2009

More Sign Love and Last Day of Sale!

Today's I'd like to continue the tribute to signs that I started in my previous post. Old signs are so fun to document, and I hope you'll enjoy today's selection from my collection of retro sign snaps!


Cocktail Hour (2005)
Camera: Olympus e-300 Digital SLR
Location: El Paso, TX


The Parliament House (2006)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid Time-Zero
Location: Orlando, FL


Drugs (2008)
Camera: Velveeta Shells and Cheese Dinner Plastic 110 Toy Camera
Film: Solaris 110 film (200 speed)
Location: Denton, TX


Pump 'N' Munch (2008)
Camera: Lomo LC-A
Film: Kodak Ektachrome e100g
Cross Processed
Location: Pine City, MN

Also, today (May 25th) is the last day of my Memorial Day Weekend Sale! I will ship all orders from my Etsy shop FREE WORLDWIDE! To get this special deal, just mention "MEMORIAL DAY" in the "Note to Seller" section of the Etsy checkout process! I will then refund you your shipping costs through PayPal!

Thank you and have a lovely day!

No comments: