Monday, May 11, 2009

Poppytalk!

I am very proud to be a part of the new Poppytalk Handmade Market, Paper Pops! This is a beautiful collection of handmade stationary and affordable art by a host of amazingly talented artists and designers! Here is a screen shot of my table:




I am really honored to be a part of this market! There are so many talented artists and makers in this collection. I personally own beautiful artwork by fellow Poppytalkers Alicia Bock and Elizabeth Soule, and I have four prints coming to me from Sharon Montrose as I type! I've also gifted something special from Paloma's Nest and it was so perfect! I know that I'll just have to indulge in the market soon! If you love handmade art and stationary with a professional edge, definitely check out Poppytalk Handmade this month.

No comments: