Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Roid Week 2010, Day 1!

I'm totally excited about this spring's 'Roid Week! Today's the first day, and the group pool is already packed with awesome instant photography images! Here are my first two submissions, both shot with my SX-70 and using the gorgeous Time-Zero I received as part of my proposition to my readers!


The Thing of Dreams
This is yet another shot of the red poppy anemones I got awhile back. I couldn't stop photographing this beautiful wildflower bouquet!
There is a signed print of this photo in my etsy shop!


The Redbuds
A beautification group in my town gives away small trees once a year to residents, and a few years ago, I got a dormant redbud tree from them to plant. It looked like a stick, but it's grown into an impressive young tree now! This spring, it was covered in redbuds, too, which was beautiful!

I can't wait to share more Polaroids with you all week long as part of 'Roid Week, and see all the other great photos taken all over the world with instant cameras and film!

No comments: