Sunday, March 23, 2008

Greener Alternatives

One of the topics I'd like to tackle from time to time in this blog are some of the greener alternatives I've found for making my life a little less damaging to the environment. My husband and I are always looking for small and simple ways to live with less toxins around us in our home. We recently found these awesome sponges, made by a company called "Twist":


These are the twist sponges we bought yesterday.

Twist creates natural, renewable-tree sourced cellulose and loofah sponges that are dye- and toxin-free, and are 100 per cent biodegradable. They also reuse 99.97% of their waste in their production process. Their packaging is also made of recycled paper, not plastic, and they have patterns on the back for making birdfeeders! I highly recommend them!

Visit the Twist website for more info.

No comments: