Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trunkt!

I woke up this morning and our internet was out. That's a huge crisis in my house, as both my husband and I are internet addicts beyond redemption! However, when it came back, I learned that a Showcase I had curated was on today's cover of Trunkt!



Trunkt is a super-stimulating community of artists who are selling their works. For this showcase, I selected photographers who are making beautiful botanical visions! I own a photo from one of the people I chose, the very talented Alicia Bock. If you click here, you can see the image of Alicia's that hangs above my desk at home--I really, really, REALLY love it! I have my eye on several photos by artists in this collection, particularly Tiffany Teske, Fireyeyed, and Fotofiction.

If you're inclined, check out my Trunkt portfolio!

No comments: