Monday, November 2, 2009

The Grand Canyon Time-Zero Project

'Roid Week at Flickr has officially begun! Aside from the two photos of my dogs that I posted here yesterday, I posted the photo below as a submission for day one. I'm really excited about the photo-collage below, for it depicts photographic memories of a beautiful day this past July when I was lucky enough to visit the breaktaking Grand Canyon. I was especially lucky to have some lovely expired Time-Zero film with me--my favorite film I've ever shot. Although I've posted a few images from this day in earlier posts, this is the first time I've presented all twelve Time-Zero photos that I shot together. I hope you will enjoy them!


The Grand Canyon Time-Zero Project (2009)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid Time-Zero (Expired)
Click here to see each image larger

And don't forget my 'Roid Week sale! Now through Friday, 6 November, I'll be celebrating 'Roid Week with a Sale in my Etsy shop! Buy any Polaroid print in my shop, get another of equal or lesser value free! Just mention "Roid Week" at checkout in the comments to the seller, and I'll send you a free print!

No comments: