Thursday, November 5, 2009

'Roid Week Day 4!

I've been having so much fun this 'Roid Week, checking out so many people's amazing Polaroids in the Flickr pool, and sharing some of my own. This morning, I uploaded this image to the pool:


Cows in an Ozarks Glen (2009)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid 600 Black and White (expired)
Location: Scenic 7 Byway, Ozarks, Arkansas
I took that photo a couple of weeks ago while I was in the Ozarks, and I love the way the white cows look so little in this vast field.

After I uploaded this shot, I went out shooting in Fort Worth, and I had a great day of Polaroid-ing! Here are my two other contributions to Day 4:


Through the Mist (2009)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid 600 (expired) with an ND pack filter
Location: The Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
I cannot rave enough about the beautiful Fort Worth Botanical Gardens! Last year, I went there to shoot some photos in the Japanese Garden. Today, I enjoyed the lovely greenhouse. I can't wait to return in the spring when they unleash thousands of butterflies!


Chocolate Rocket (2009)
Camera: Holgaroid
Film: Polaroid Chocolate 80
I can never leave Fort Worth without taking photos of great signs! This inspection station is located in an old midcentury nightclub, complete with its decrepit neon sign and vintage pickup truck! I love Fort Worth's character; it's such an authentic city.

More tomorrow, the final day of 'Roid Week 2009 Part II!
Info on my Etsy sale here!

1 comment:

cameratakesphotos said...

LOVE the last image! You now have me excited to get my hands on a pack of the chocolate film.