Tuesday, November 3, 2009

'Roid Week, Day Two!

It's still 'Roid Week, Day 2 at Flickr! I'd like to share my three submissions for today with you!


Burger Time in Deming (2009)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid Artistic TZ
I love this crazy image of that crazy New Mexican town of Deming! The sky is always a big antidote to the insanity on the streets below...


Prayer Request Drop Box (2009)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid Artistic TZ
I shot this last weekend in Paris, Arkansas...I could not pass this one up!


Waffle House (2009)
Camera: Polaroid SX-70
Film: Polaroid 600 B&W (expired 2003)
Oh, Waffle House, how I adore your vision on the mighty American interstates! This old-school establishment may be found in Russellville, Arkansas.

Prints are available in my Etsy shop! And don't forget my sale this week! Click here for more info!

No comments: