Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Persimmons!

Do you like persimmons? I was in Santa Barbara this past weekend, and I was suddenly reminded that it's persimmon season in my home state of California! Everywhere I looked, persimmons were ripening on trees and sitting in fruit bowls, waiting to be eaten!

These are Erika's Persimmons


And these are Magda's Persimmons on her beautiful Moroccan tablecloth


And I am dying to visit this place to take photographs! I'm not a huge fan of persimmons, although I love them in spice breads. However, I think they are gorgeous, and I'm happy I was able to take these photos to share with you!

Both photos were taken with a Polaroid Sx-70 camera and expired 600 film with an ND pack filter.
Prints in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

Blue Satin Sashes said...

I've never eaten a persimmon! But they do smell lovely in candles...

futurowoman said...

I'm not a huge persimmon fan, but I do love them in breads and cookies! :)