Sunday, November 1, 2009

'Roid Week 2009 & A Sale!

It's time! This week--2-6 November 2009--is 'Roid Week 2009! It's a biannual Flickr event that celebrates all things instant photography! Everyone may upload up to three new-to-Flickr polaroids per day. It's so fun to see all of the new instant classics uploaded to the pool!

Here's a sneak peak of what I'll be uploading on the first day; I shot these photos of my doggies last weekend as they luxuriated in a hotel, using my Polaroid SX-70 and some sweet 779 film.


Laika in October 2009


Orson Takes a Nap

And now to the sale! Now through Friday, 6 November, I'll be celebrating 'Roid Week with a Sale in my Etsy shop! Buy any Polaroid print in my shop, get another of equal or lesser value free! Just mention "Roid Week" at checkout in the comments to the seller, and I'll send you a free print!

And, if you ever want a print from my portfolio that isn't in my shop, just ask and I'll make it available!

No comments: