Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Santa Barbara, as imagined by Harinezumi

I just realized that I have never shared any images from my Superheadz Digital Harinezumi camera, which I got this summer! While I've already uploaded several of them to a dedicated Flickr set, I'll start here with some photos I am totally in love with, which I took this past Thursday in Santa Barbara.

Now that I no longer live in SB, I make it a point to go straight to my favorite beach each time I arrive, to get a dose of ocean air and remind myself of the vastness of the Pacific. This time was no exception. My flight landed, I got my rental car, I drove to my hotel and checked in, then went to the beach. The timing coincided with sunset, and so I decided to pull out my little Zumi and see what would happen when I shot into the sun and on the glimmering beach. I was not disappointed. The Zumi is not a camera for the megapixel obsessed, but it's the best darn toy-digicam I've EVER seen. I am in LOVE with it!


A Beach of Stars


The Running Man


Together


Atomic

All photos taken using the Digital Harinezumi camera
Location: Hendry's Beach, Santa Barbara, California, USA
Time: Sunset 12 November 2009

And don't forget to enter my prints giveaway! Click here for details!

2 comments:

cameratakesphotos said...

Beautiful shots. I absolutely LOVE my Harinezumi - I keep it in my purse so I can use it at a moments notice.

Sarah

Stash said...

Thanks for sharing. These are encouraging. I love the size and the video but none of the photos I've gotten thus far are knocking me out. These are great.